Our client is a highly respected regional law firm with a wide range of clients including FTSE 350 companies including both public and private sector organisations.
Our client's respected team provide commercially focused business advice to a wide variety of organisations including banks and other financial institutions, listed companies, and many industry leading companies.
Our client's practice focuses on many areas of corporate work, including but not limited to;
- Banking and Security;
- Commercial Contracts;
- Data Protection;
- Intellectual Property;
- Joint Ventures & Partnerships;
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Private Equity and Venture Capital.
As an NQ or candidate with up to 2 years PQE you will have gained corporate experience in a well regarded law firm.
You will also: -
* possess excellent academics;
* demonstrate an ability to build relationships;
* be a proactive Team Player;
* possess an ability to prioritise at all times and be able to work under pressure;
* possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, be able to adapt your style to communicate effectively with a wide range of professional people, and be enthusiastic about delivering an excellent quality of service to your clients.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Corporate Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly