In-House Legal Counsel - London - Interim
McKenzie Douglas is handling a fantastic opportunity to work with an expanding global PLC as a key member of their legal team. This is a 10-month contract is ideal for a Consultant or person interested in interim contracts.
- Dealing with corporate acquisitions and disposals,
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements relevant to the oil and gas industry
- Handling company secretarial matters
- Assisting in litigation
- NQ – 4PQE*
- Self-motivated and “can do” attitude
- Drafting and advising on commercial contracts (Preferably in the oil and gas industry, however not essential)
- Corporate M&A experience
- Company secretarial (Desired)
- Awareness of employment and litigation matters (Desired)
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 015394 46666. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK.
*We do not preclude on PQE.
By submitting a job application, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.
Apply for In-House Legal Counsel - London - Interim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly