Commercial Contracts Lawyer
At Elevate, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a 3-8 yrs PQE Commercial Contracts Lawyers to work for us supporting a top law firm customer in London.
Specifically, you will be able to:
- Provide clear and useful legal advice at all levels and effective liaison with law firm clients.
- Transpose deal data into accurate and concise contract drafting.
- Interpret contract provisions and associated legal and regulatory, intellectual property and data protection issues.
- Broad experience in general commercial matters including drafting commercial contracts transactional documents, license agreements, intellectual property, regulatory matters, risk management, data protection and contract management.
- 3-8 years PQE, ideally with top 20 law firm experience.
- Admitted to practice law in the UK, other European or Commonwealth jurisdiction, preferably with English Law experience.
Skills for Success:
- Excellent commercial awareness, business soft skills and service orientated attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor messages to be appropriate to the audience and avoid technical jargon.
- Experience with issues that are complex, confidential, and sensitive in nature.
- Effective team working skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence and provide direction on complex deals.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Law degree required.
- Solicitor Qualified in the U.K or Commonwealth.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.