Junior Commercial Lawyer
Our client, a Global Retailer, is seeking an in-house Commercial Lawyer to join their legal department. The successful lawyer will report directly to the Group General Counsel.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including sales, marketing and finance agreements, as well as sponsorship deals
- Advising on compliance and corporate governance issues
- Managing IT Outsourcing and procurement matters
- Dealing with insurance and general commercial contracts
You will be expected to provide timely, high quality advice on a wide range of legal issues, and to encourage legal compliance and data protection across the UK and European businesses.
This is the ideal role for a tenacious, self-motivating in-house counsel who enjoys working as part of a team and as an individual. The role offers a varied workload, a highly collegiate team and excellent remuneration.
For further information, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 0207 127 5274 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Junior Commercial Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Technology In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Intellectual Property In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)