Junior Lawyer - Private Banking & Wealth Management
A highly regarded, Mayfair based private bank is looking for a Lawyer to support the Head of Legal on an initial 6 month contract. This is a unique opportunity for an NQ-3 year PQE lawyer with banking and/or financial services industry experience to take on a broad in-house role with potential to go permanent.
The role will include but not be limited to;
- reviewing and drafting commercial agreements and client-facing documentation
- preparing internal governance and policy documents
- handling client-related matters
- assisting with the review of investment related financial promotions advertising
- working with international offices on intra-group SLAs
- drafting communication to regulators and tax authorities
- legal research
- being a point of contact for data privacy queries
- general legal support to the head of legal and wider business
You will be a qualified lawyer, however senior paralegals with relevant experience in the financial services industry will also be considered. Seats completed in banking or wealth management would be advantageous. You will be a self-starter with a proactive approach and keen to pursue a career within the private banking sector.
Australian and New Zealand lawyers with relevant industry experience, either from private practice or in-house roles are also encouraged to apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Junior Lawyer - Private Banking & Wealth Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly