Residential Conveyancing Assistant
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Not Disclosed
A fantastic vacancy has opened up for a Residential Conveyancing Assistant to join a successful and well established law firm based in Spinningfields, Manchester. The role will be to provide residential and commercial conveyancing support to our client's busy property department where you will manage your own caseload and provide support to the plot conveyancing and residential acquisitions team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a job which will allow for development and progression.
As a Residential Conveyancing Assistant your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing support to one solicitor within a busy team, assisting with all aspects of acquisitions and disposals of properties to be used for supported living
- Assisting on plot conveyancing and residential acquisitions for other specific key clients
- Providing advice on time and to a high standard of technical competence in a broad range of supported living property and general residential property matters
- Running your own caseload with supervision
- Achieving budgeted hours and fees for the year as a minimum
- Dealing with clients in person and on the telephone
- Preparation of transaction documentation e.g. contracts, transfers and completion statements
- Land Registry and stamp duty land tax documentation
- Preparation of legal correspondence
- Inputting data and management of reports for client
- Supporting the team in delivering the core principles of investors in clients to deliver exceptional client service
- Providing clear, concise and commercially relevant solutions, explaining and advising clients succinctly on difficult and complex areas whilst winning their confidence and being aware of potential conflicts
The successful candidate should have excellent organisational skills and be able to manage their time effectively and in a professional and proactive manner. You must also be a team player with high levels of personal commitment and initiative and a good track record in achieving targets. Good attention to detail tempered by a commercial and common sense approach is also required for this role as well as a "can do attitude" and a desire to contribute to a positive team spirit. Because of the nature of the role the following technical experience is also required: Residential conveyancing experience, a good knowledge of residential landlord and tenant law and a level of confidence with digital dictation, electronic time recording and document management systems.
If you would like to apply for this role as Residential Conveyancing Assistant based in Manchester, or hear more about the opportunities we have available, please contact Kaylee Shields at Sacco Mann.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly