Commercial Legal Counsel 2+ PQE
*** In-house opportunity within a Law Firm ***
This global business based in London is currently looking to recruit an associate to join its in-house legal team. In this role, you will deal with commercial matters affecting the business and third party suppliers and advise on major new contracts.
Our client is flexible about candidates' backgrounds and will welcome applications from commercial, construction and corporate lawyers from top-tier private practice firms or large corporate environments with at least 2 years + post qualification experience. You must demonstrate you are keen to move into a commercial role and know your way around a contract.
This is a great role for someone looking to make their first move in-house and gain some valuable commercial experience.
Examples of the experience you will gain in this role are as follows:
·Negotiating and drafting information technology agreements
· Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with third party suppliers
· Knowledge of IP, data protection, privacy and GDPR
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
Apply for Commercial Legal Counsel 2+ PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Construction In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)