Contentious Probate Solicitor
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
We are currently managing a fantastic opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor seeking a new challenge with a leading Sheffield Law Firm.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Contract disputes and Debt recovery
- Negligence claims
- General property disputes and claims including misrepresentation
- Contentious probate matters
- Trusts of Land Disputes
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or equivalent
- You will be a Litigation Solicitor who has general civil litigation and some Commercial Litigation experience including landlord and tenant experience
- It is likely that you will be 2 years PQE upwards although this level is a guide only
- Ability to manage own case load with or without support staff
- Willing to utilise the firm's practice and case management system
- Ability to assist with the marketing of the department
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Contentious Probate and Inheritance Act Claims is desirable
You will be based in Sheffield City Centre, working in a friendly expert team.
For further information in relation to this vacancy, please contact Laura Chappell on 01142418030.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Apply for Contentious Probate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly