A leading global provider of supply chain management and software solutions which works with major businesses across 74 countries is seeking a commercial lawyer to join the team as Legal Counsel at their UK office in Northampton.
As Legal Counsel you will report to the Assistant General Counsel and assist with all commercial legal matters for the business, including:
- Drafting and negotiating customer and vendor commercial contracts, including software license agreements, SaaS agreements, services agreements and NDAs;
- Developing the organization's policies on industry-specific issues, corporate governance or regulatory affairs;
- Negotiating with outside parties on contractual issues and legal disputes;
- Anticipating and mitigating potential legal problems within the organization and developing strategies to avoid risk;
- Consulting with management, commercial advisors, tax experts, accountants and marketing staff;
- Assisting with company secretarial work;
- Liaising with the Barcelona office; and
- Providing ad hoc legal advice to the wider business.
You will be a commercial lawyer with 1-5 years' PQE. Any experience of working on B2B contracts especially software agreements would be advantageous.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.