In-House Private Client/Immigration Paralegal Opportunity (up to £50K)
7 days left
- Experience Level
Well established family office is looking for a paralegal to support their Immigration & Charities In-House Lawyer to cover predominately immigration matters but also other ad hoc areas. Our client is very open to considering paralegals with legal experience in other practice areas who are keen to develop a career in this area. The successful candidate will need to be confident, switched on, have excellent communication skills and a real can do attitude. This role does not offer the possibility of a training contract and therefore it needs to be someone who is comfortable pursuing a career as a legal assistant over the next few years.
Duties will include:
· Preparation and submission of visa applications.
· Provision of staff assistance with work permits.
· Providing assistance as required to staff during travels.
· Updating and maintaining visa / work permit database for family and staff.
· Support HR with Employment Law requirements and contracts management.
· Support the management of the Art collection (registration, insurance and shipping).
As part of EJ Legal's candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
Apply for In-House Private Client/Immigration Paralegal Opportunity (up to £50K)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly