In-House Counsel – NQ – London
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Junior Level
Our client is a dynamic and forward-thinking business with exciting growth plans. They were established recently and have already developed a market leading presence.
This business is seeking a qualified lawyer to support the businesses’ legal team. Reporting to the Legal Counsel, you will assist in providing support on a broad range of legal matters. This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor looking for an exciting commercial role and who is already located in London or wishing to relocate.
- You must be qualified as a Solicitor in UK (or other common law jurisdictions)
- Ideally you will have some experience in handling commercial contracts
- Any seats or previous paralegal experience in the following: Corporate, IP, Litigation, and Employment law (advantageous but not essential)
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and balance and prioritise a large workload in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this vacancy, then please contact William Barton at McKenzie Douglas. email@example.com
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
*McKenzie Douglas ALWAYS reviews all applications on merit
By submitting a job application you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.
Apply for In-House Counsel – NQ – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Litigation In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)