Funds Lawyer - Brexit Project
Our client is looking for a lawyer with client focused asset management experience to assist on a Brexit project
- You will be able to draft and negotiate IMAs
- You will be responsible for reviewing all the client contracts to identify clauses that will need amending when transferring the business to a European entity and the novation of the contracts
- You will be responsible for reviewing and drafting a variety of commercial agreements such as governance, service level agreements and vendor agreements.
Desired skill set
- They client is ideally looking for a lawyer that is at least 6 years PQE however will consider candidates outside of this remit if they can demonstrate the necessary skill set
- The candidate must have client focused asset management experience