New In-House Role - Funds Lawyer - Top Tier West End Investment Management Firm - 3-6PQE
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
My Client is a Global Asset Management business based in the West End. They are looking to hire a funds lawyer on a permanent basis with between 3 and 6 years post qualification experience.
The role reports to the Head of Legal in Europe, responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Negotiating agreements relating to investment management, funds, distribution, rebates, introducers, marketing, custody, administration, operations, confidentiality, and finance
- Staying abreast of, and providing advice with respect to regulatory development
- Supporting corporate and product initiatives, including promoting strong governance and new fund launches
- Supporting Legal & Compliance colleagues in both London and New York
- Providing support in setting up subsidiaries and/or branch offices in new regions
A strong candidate should have experience negotiating commercial contracts (e.g., IMAs, Distribution and Marketing Agreements, ISDAs, GDPR/MiFID amendments and NDAs, and knowledge of current developments in regulation related to the investment management industry (e.g., Brexit, MiFID II, AIFMD, SMCR, and EMIR).
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02076486952 for more information.
Apply for New In-House Role - Funds Lawyer - Top Tier West End Investment Management Firm - 3-6PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly