4 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
An exciting opportunity to get into one of the most 'in demand' areas of the law has arisen. The firm is looking for an Experienced Conveyancer who can demonstrate both technical, operational and business development skills and is seeking to develop their career within one of the most established law firms in the north of England.
The successful candidate, although reporting directly to the Head of Conyenacing, you will have the ability to use a case management system, work unsupervised and generate documents together with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
As you will be enhancing the service offering and continuing to develop the relationships that the Practice has built up with both Clients, Agents and Referrers, the ability to lead, supervise and market is highly desirable. Hence, having a following or referral contacts is also desirable.
The Candidate must:
- Be a qualified solicitor/legal executive/licensed conveyancer.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent technical skills in relation to all aspects of residential transactions.
- Have first class client care and communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work to exacting timescales
- Be able to demonstrate an aptitude for marketing the Team along with general business development and a high - - Have a high level of commercial awareness.
For further details please contact Rehan Zia in the specialist Legal division at Search Consultancy:
Telephone: 0161 835 8773
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Experienced Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly