Senior Corporate Counsel
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
An global tech company with over $1billion in revenue, providing solutions to businesses across the telecoms sector.
As the first UK Lawyer, you will report to the Associate General Counsel based in North America. You will support stakeholders in the UK and across Europe, drafting and negotiating high-value contracts whilst providing advice on employment and privacy law.
On offer is a role with an established leader in their sector, the opportunity to shape the European legal division and be part of the businesses future success. In return you can expect to a broad yet challenging role, flexible working and a competitive remuneration package.
As the Corporate Counsel, your remit will include, but not be limited to;
- Drafting and negotiating high value agreements including software license, SaaS, sales, distribution & outsourcing agreements.
- Advising stakeholders on data privacy, GDPR, Intellectual property and competition law.
- Supporting the HR team on a variety of employment law related matters.
- Providing strategic level support and planning for the groups future growth and success.
- Instructing external Counsel, both in the UK and internationally.
The successful candidate will be/have the following;
- A qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years' PQE.
- You will have significant experience leading on complex technology agreements, advising on data transfers, data privacy and employment law.
- You will have recent in-house experience, ideally at a large technology group.
- Fluency in French or German is desirable but not essential.
For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact Kurt Jones on 02071876211 or via email.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Senior Corporate Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly