Law Costs Draftsman (4 positions due to new work flow)
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Not Disclosed
This is an excellent opportunity for a Law Costs Draftsman to join an established and expanding law firm in Sheffield. Due to a large volume of new work, our client is looking for a skilled costs draftsperson to join its highly reputable claimant costs team in its Sheffield office.
Our client has been providing a comprehensive legal costs service for over a decade and have offices across the UK North and South.
The practice is regularly involved in multi-party class actions and multi million pound claims in a variety of areas including commercial disputes, clinical negligence and personal injury claims.
- You will be required to hit the ground running with a varied clinical negligence and personal injury costs caseload
- You will be mainly drafting bills for multi-track Clinical Negligence and possibly some Commercial Disputes costs work
- If you have advocacy experience then you will also be expected to undertake advocacy when necessary
- This is an opportunity to join an innovative and supportive team environment and develop your advocacy experience if this is a skill gap for you.
-You must have at least around 5 years' experience drafting personal injury and clinical negligence bills
-You should also be conversant in budgeting, multitrack work and CCMC's.
-Advocacy is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- On site Cafe
- Company wide bonus scheme
For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 for more information.
Apply for Law Costs Draftsman (4 positions due to new work flow)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly