Non-Contentious Construction 3 - 5 PQE - Buckinghamshire
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading UK law firm in their legal-directory-rated Construction Group in Buckinghamshire, just a 20 minute train ride from central London. The firm has a first class reputation and a large national presence, offering a very competitive salary and benefits package along with flexible working arrangements.
The role will involve the following:
- Acting for major developers and funders on high profile developments
- Preparing building contracts, consultant appointments, warranties and associated documents
- Advising funders, purchasers and tenants regarding contracts and appointments
- Getting involved with business development activities
- Preparing and delivering training internally and for clients
- Writing articles and assisting with seminar presentations
The successful candidate will ideally have 3 -5 years post qualification experience in non-contentious construction and have trained with a recognised firm.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca for a confidential discussion on 0203 950 0534.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Non-Contentious Construction 3 - 5 PQE - Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly