Derivatives Associate 1-4 PQE - London
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Junior Level
Do you want to join a fast-growing Derivatives team?
Are you a junior derivatives lawyer, looking for progression?
About the role/client
Our client, a prestigious international law firm is actively looking to recruit an associate level lawyer with strong derivatives experience. You will work across a wide range of OTC and exchange-traded derivatives transactions for both sell-side and buy-side clients, offering an opportunity to develop a broad skill set.
You are welcome to apply if you have 1 year + of relevant PQE.
- You will have proven derivatives experience gained within a top-tier firm.
- You will have experience in at least one of the following; Credit, Equity, Commodities, Rates, Islamic.
- An understanding of netting and collateral is a pre-requisite. In addition, an ability to draft and review derivatives opinions (covering capacity & authority, and netting and collateral issues) would be helpful.
- A good working understanding of the regulatory framework, primarily EMIR. Knowledge of MiFID II would be helpful.
- Ideally, England & Wales qualified.
Jameson Legal is committed to providing equal opportunities for all.
Apply for the Job
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca for a confidential discussion on 0203 950 0534Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Derivatives Associate 1-4 PQE - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly