Contracts Specialist / Paralegal
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
The Company :
A global telecoms group with over $1billion in revenue, who provide internet based solutions.
The Role :
Reporting to the Director of Contracts Management, you will support with complex transactions, managing the processes from beginning to end.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Drafting and negotiating high value commercial contracts including IT/outsourcing and procurement agreements
- Managing the groups contracts data base
- Providing ad-hoc support the legal team and wider business
The successful candidate will be/have the following;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Contracts Specialist / Paralegal
- Experience drafting & negotiating procurement contracts
- Ideally previous experience at a Telco
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced environment
For more information and a confidential conversation please call on 02071876211 or via email
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Contracts Specialist / Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly