Legal Counsel - Gaming
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
Gaming is one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK as it becomes more accessible through our smart and iPhones. Due to a recent strategic partnership a global media company is looking for a Legal Counsel to support the gaming division and lead them through this new venture.
This role will suit a commercially astute lawyer with an interest in sports keen to progress their career in-house.
- Lead on the acquisition and sale of betting rights;
- Provide commercially sound advice on legal issues in relation to commercial and revenue generating opportunities;
- Assist with new projects and liaising with senior stakeholders within the business.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 2-6 years PQE in a commercial role however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- In-house legal experience within the betting, sports, media or technology sectors;
- An interest or affinity with the sports sector.
Please click on the link to apply for this Legal Counsel role.
Apply for Legal Counsel - Gaming
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly