Commercial Property Solicitor 3+ PQE - Blackburn, Greater Manchester
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
Our client is a boutique firm who are currently looking to expand their team. The team are looking to acquire a ‘Real Estate Commercial Property Lawyer’ in Blackburn to further assist in the growth and success of their team. As a firm they are highly regarded for their high calibre reputation and success, our client will make for a prodigious career move, taking your experience and expertise to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have in depth experience within commercial property matters, and will personify 'a go getter.' You will handle your own matters (with supervision) and assist the Partners and Managing Associates on more complex matters. You can expect to have the opportunity to play a significant role in working for clients that are key to the Division and to the firm.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a commercial property team
- Experience in the drafting of property contracts, leases, reports and contract negotiation
- A record of a high standard of client care for existing clients
- The ability to fit quickly into a team-based environment
- Demonstrates the ability to update and improve technical expertise on a regular basis and to achieve continuous improvement and development
Our client is also offering competitive pay alongside an equally high-quality working environment and an opportunity to grow your skill and career with a well respected boutique firm.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor 3+ PQE - Blackburn, Greater Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly