CALLING ALL JUNIOR SCOTS LAWYERS!
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Junior Level
Our client sits comfortably amongst the largest law firms in the world, with over 3,000 staff and over 20 international offices throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. It has a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice. It is client focused and its global reach ensures that it is well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional matters across a full range of legal disciplines.
Many of its lawyers are recognised leaders in their fields and the firm has a plethora of Tier 1 rankings in The Legal 500 and is recognised as among the most innovative law firms in Europe. The firm has significant international credentials in the financial services, global energy, infrastructure, real estate, and advanced manufacturing and technology sectors. Services provided across these sectors include asset management and investment funds, corporate and M&A, commercial, competition, litigation and arbitration, banking, restructuring, insurance, regulatory, construction, projects, pensions, property, planning and environmental, procurement, outsourcing, employment, share plans and incentives, technology and tax advice.
The firm, which already has a significant offering in Scotland, is looking for solicitors to join its team across all disciplines and its current focus is on building out at the junior levels. In particular, it is looking for 0-3 PQE solicitors across banking, restructuring, construction, projects and pensions in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
The successful candidate will:
- have gained experience in a firm with an established practice or a large commercial practice;
- be a team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile working environment;
- be technically strong and exercise good commercial judgment; and
- have the interpersonal skills necessary for client-facing roles.
What the firm will offer you:
- Across the Scottish market, the firm is a market leading, dynamic and increasingly international team who work together to produce outstanding results for clients.
- You will be working with colleagues who are leading specialists in their sectors.
- The firm has an unparalleled client base, comprising major banks and insurance companies, major technology businesses, Government and a number of leading international companies in many global sectors.
- This is a firm which invests in its team and it has a first class training and career development programme which is well recognised both internally and externally. This training will assist you to develop as a specialist with valuable sector knowledge and the ability to deliver "best of breed" services.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
This firm is leaving others in its wake both in Scotland and in the rest of the UK, where its brand is recognised as exceptional. If you are an exceptional and ambitious junior lawyer based, or looking to base yourself, in one of Scotland's major cities, wanting to take your career to the next level, within a hugely supportive organisation, then look no further. The firm operates a pay structure and bonus scheme which place it comfortably at the top of the market. Its credentials on promoting its people internally are second to none. Call Paul on 07852399266.
Apply for CALLING ALL JUNIOR SCOTS LAWYERS!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly