Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
A well-regarded law firm in Barnsley is looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their traditional, supportive team of legal experts. They provide a comprehensive range of personal legal services across the board and pride themselves on their welcoming and friendly approach.
The main aspect of the role is run a caseload of residential conveyancing matters independently, duties to include;
* Taking instructions for sale and purchase files, transfers of title, new build purchases, discharge and remortgage work.
* Dealing with clients, estate agents, mortgage lenders and solicitors at every stage of the transaction from initial instructions and noting interest, throughout missive stage (under supervision) and through to completion.
* Advising and keeping clients up to date with the progress of their transaction both via email and telephone contact.
* Ordering Searches on sale and on purchase reviewing same and interpreting results.
* Noting Title on both registered and unregistered properties and reporting to client on terms.
* Preparing Disposition and all other conveyancing drafts.
* Preparing Report on Title and ordering funds from Lender.
* Preparing settlement terms in readiness for completion of transaction
The firm are ideally looking for applicants to be currently working as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant within a Residential Conveyancing department with a minimum of 12 months experience.
If this role interests you and you would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Katie Hunt on 0114 241 8030 or apply online today.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly