Associate (2 - 5 PQE) - White Collar Crime - Top US Firm
Our client, a highly respected US Law Firm, are looking for a 2-5 PQE associate to join their White Collar Crime department in their London office.
The firm are relentless in serving their clients and delivering to the highest standards. They are well known for their seamless collaboration and entrepreneurial energy. The Legal 500 rated the firm with the highest service delivery score.
- The firm are keen to bring on an excellent mid-level Associate to join their full service white collar team who deal with all economic crime
- You would be supporting the team who represent clients in complex, multi-regulator and multi-jurisdictional investigations
- The lawyers at the firm are some of the world's leading practitioners at conducting investigations, and have represented clients in some of the most complicated and high-profile matters; including those led by HMRC, the SFO, FCA, CTFC, OFAC and US Department of Justice
The team includes four Partners, sixteen Associates (mixed level), three trainees and a number of contract attorneys.
- UK Qualified Solicitor
- Experience in WCC and investigations
- Strong written skills including case analysis
For more information about this role before or after sending a recent CV please contact:
Apply for Associate (2 - 5 PQE) - White Collar Crime - Top US Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly