In-House Senior Legal Adviser
Our client is a household name PLC seeking to strengthen its legal team with the appointment of an additional commercial lawyer. You will enjoy a high level of autonomy whilst working within a supportive team.
The role entails providing professional legal advice and assistance to manage and mitigate commercial legal risks within the company’s business lines. You will draft, negotiate and provide advice on commercial contract agreements with customers and suppliers. The role will also involve ensuring that the company’s brand, reputation, and intellectual property rights are protected.
In this position, you will not only build relationships with internal stakeholders and train other legal members, but you will also work closely with the relevant sales team.
- Qualified Solicitor (UK), minimum 4 PQE*.
- Substantial experience in drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts.
- A detailed knowledge of data protection, competition law and IP advice for goods/ services agreements.
- Exceptional commercial awareness.
- In-house experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of drafting and negotiating pharmaceutical agreements.
- Experience of corporate transactional work and corporate restructuring would be of benefit.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to
Jacqui.email@example.com, or call us on 015394 46666. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK.
*We do not preclude on PQE.
By submitting a job application, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.