Law Cost Locum Solicitor
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
Law costs locum
We are currently acting on behalf of a well-known law firm in Sheffield, they have an established costs team and experiencing a sudden increase in work flows. They're looking to recruit a Costs Lawyer/Draftsman on a locum basis for around 4-6 weeks with the following experience:
1. Drafting detailed Points of Dispute / Replies to Points of Dispute
2. Costs Budgeting for claimant
3. Costs Negotiation for claimant
4. Advocacy experience in respect of detailed assessment and costs budgeting CCMC's for claimant or Defendant work
5. Drafting Bills of Costs (helpful but not essential)
6. Good I.T Skills
The role is initially offered on a locum basis to help whilst the backlog is cleared but due to expansion there is a strong possibility that this will turn into a permanent post.
Please click below to apply.
Apply for Law Cost Locum Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly