Financial Services PSL (4+ Years' PQE to senior) - City Firm
We are seeking a high-calibre financial services lawyer to work as a PSL at our major City law firm client. Boasting a highly-rated FS team, our client has a heavyweight full-service practice and a premium clientele.
The FS team itself acts for some of the best clients in the industry, ranging from banks, regulators, PE houses, and other financial institutions. The team does a range of very interesting work including regulatory changes and advice, including in relation to securities and payments.
Examples of your remit will include:
- Analysing new legal and regulatory developments and briefing the team.
- Undertaking complex legal research tasks.
- Developing and maintaining precedents.
- Writing client briefings.
- Supporting the team's work with industry associations and technical committees
- Organising and delivering the team training programme.
- Working closely with both the junior and senior lawyers in the team.
To be considered for this role, you will be an existing PSL or a fee-earner with a minimum of four years' experience in the financial services and markets department of a leading City firm.
A very competitive City salary is on offer.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail and in the strictest confidence, please submit your details or contact Philip Jennings, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02039500527.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.