Banking Solicitor (0 - 4 Years PQE)
One of the largest, full service Law firms in the North East of England; with a national clientele are looking for a Newly Qualified to 4 years PQE Solicitor to join their high quality, partner led team.
This is a new role for this growing team who are advisers to a range of lenders and borrowers. Therefore, the high calibre candidate will have a strong academic background, coupled with banking and finance experience from a leading practice and have some experience in Banking Law.
In line with the company's values, you will work closely with the partners in the banking team and will be involved in marketing and business development. You will also work in a friendly and open environment where teamwork is essential to combine thinking power and solve tough cases/problems; while being capable of working autonomously to achieve/exceed targets.
Key aspects of this role include:
* Providing advice and guidance to clients by email, telephone or in face to face meetings.
* Drafting a wide range of documentation in relation to the department's work.
* Adhering to any agreed client service standards and deadlines.
* Contributing to business development initiatives.
If you are already qualified, you will have experience in:
* Acquisition finance for MBO/MBIs
* Acting for lenders and borrowers
* Corporate banking
* Asset finance
* Security and priority issues
* Syndicated financing structures.
Newly-qualified lawyers must have undertaken a seat in either Banking law or in a Finance-related area of law and have a genuine desire to specialise in Banking.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.