Real Estate NQ Solicitor
* This real estate solicitor will be managing a real estate caseload made up of agricultural property matters.
* Working in the food and farming arm of the wider real estate team, you will be working with food retailers, producers, distributors, farmers and landowners.
* Workload will include sales, purchases, issues around leases, mortgages, title rectification and management of rural land and buildings.
* NQ - 3 PQE.
* Able to show real estate experience with an interest in agricultural property.
* You will have an eye for detail, be a team player and have good written communication skills.
* Competitive salary and generous package.
* This team have an enviable client base and you will be gaining exposure to high profile work.
* Leading law firm based centrally in Bristol city centre.
For more information about this Real Estate Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.