Associate (Jun - Mid) - Financial Regulation - Top US Firm
We are working with a top US firm, whose London office is seeking a junior-mid associate. The vacancy is within their growing financial regulation team, and provides a fantastic opportunity to drive the team forward with real responsibilities.
The team is part of Dechert’s financial services practice, which is one of the largest in the City. Their top-ranked team is at the core of the firm’s global services practice, which covers Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
The firm is ranked as the leading service delivery firm in the Legal 500, for their exceptional reputation in serving the needs of their clients.
- Advising financial services firms, asset managers and investment funds
- Advising on the full range of retail and institutional products for all asset classes, strategies and structures: Equity and Fixed income, Credit, Commodities and Derivatives
- As such the work focuses on authorised funds, private funds, exchange traded securities, AIFMD, MIFID II, MIFIR, EMIR and UCITS
- Qualified solicitor either in England and Wales, or able to work in the jurisdiction
- 3 – 6 PQE experience at a leading city, international or US firm
- Experience in financial regulation, either during a training contract or as a qualified associate
- Experience working with Asset Managers
- Strong understanding of MIFID, UCITS, MIFIR and EMIR
For more information, please get in touch and send a CV to Ian Copsey at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Commodities Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Derivatives Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)