Junior In-House Lawyer at Tech Company, IP / IT / Commercial
About Digital Science:
Digital Science is a technology company working to make research more efficient. We invest in, nurture and support innovative businesses and technologies that make all parts of the research process more open and effective. To find out more, head to www.digital-science.com.
About the role:
Working closely with the Head of Legal in London, this role will act as the junior legal support for Digital Science and its portfolio companies. We are a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business, so the position requires someone who can be flexible and is excellent at prioritising, and who enjoys a challenge and isn’t fazed dealing with whatever is thrown their way.
This is a broad base commercial/IT/IP role.
This role is expected to have the following qualifications/experience:
- Current practising certificate.
- 1-3 years PQE at a leading UK law firm or in-house in a technology company.
- Excellent academics.
- Strong background in commercial contracts, with demonstrable experience of drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements, but with an emphasis on software-as-a-service and data licenses.
- Good working knowledge of soft intellectual property, especially copyright.
What we offer you:
- A start-up environment that values innovation, initiative, and energy
- Generous amount of annual paid leave
- Competitive benefits package
- The opportunity for flexible and remote working where feasible
Apply for Junior In-House Lawyer at Tech Company, IP / IT / Commercial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly