Senior Legal Advisor - Bristol
A highly regarded and well known market leader within the health care sector.
The role of the Senior Legal Advisor will include:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Being heavily involved in corporate transactional work, eg M&A.
- Reacting + adapting to a wide range of general in-house legal issues.
- Building strong relationships with senior stake holders.
- Overseeing and assisting the development of junior lawyers in the team.
Suitable candidates for the role of Senior Legal Advisor will have the following skills & experience:
- A qualified solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.
- Proven experience in commercial work is essential.
- Strong experience in Corporate M&A transactional work is highly desirable.
- Experience of the consumer services / health care sector would be beneficial.
On offer is a competitive base salary and benefits package.