Legal Counsel - Commercial / IP
Our client is internationally recognised household brand looking for a Legal Counsel / Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their busy and growing in-house legal department. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements.
Based in Greater Manchester the ideal candidate will be:
- A UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 2 years PQE
- Trained and qualified at a good regional, national or international law firm
- A strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is essential
- Ideally with intellectual property (IP), brand, advertising experience
- Able to assist and help the department on a wide range of other legal matters
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
This is a great opportunity to work and learn from a highly regarded Legal Director dealing with interesting and complex legal work. You will need to be able to a proven track record in your career to date and had exposure to good quality work.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 2 - 4 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.