Employment Counsel – LONDON - Iconic British Brand – 12 month (FTC)
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE LEADING ORGANISATIONS IN THE UK.
This iconic British brand is known for its dynamic, fast-paced and evolving work environment, continually finding new opportunities for growth. They are currently looking to add an ambitious employment lawyer to their busy (and expanding) team as Employment Counsel.
- Advising HR and the business on day-to-day employment law issues across EMEIA and, occasionally, APAC (including in relation to re-organisations, changes to terms and conditions, ill-health cases, complex disciplinary, grievance and performance management cases, family rights, data subject access requests and other ad hoc queries).
- Supporting HR and the business on larger projects, such as collective redundancies, TUPE transfers, gender pay gap reporting and equality and diversity initiatives.
- Advising on senior hires and complex exits.
- Handling employment litigation.
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements.
- Providing support to commercial lawyers in respect of contracts with service providers.
- Drafting changes to template employment documents, such as contracts and post-termination restraints.
- Reviewing and advising on employment-related policies.
- Keeping the HR team up-to-date in respect of employment law changes.
PLEASE CONTACT COLLIER BANKS FOR MORE INFORMATION