Clinical Negligence Solicitor
We are actively looking for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join our highly regarded Private Practice Clinical Negligence Team.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected and expanding firm with a real mix of work and clients. The office is based in the heart of Sheffield city center.
Our prestigious client with nice offices and friendly working environment, have a strong team and due to increase in work, are currently looking to expand. They offer reasonable working hours as they value and put emphasis on providing a healthy work, life balance as well as opportunities to progress career into more senior positions.
The role will entail:
* Build-up of a case load to approximately 100 cases
* Mixed case load of fast track and multitrack cases covering:
* Misdiagnosis / Failure to Diagnose at GP or Hospital level
* Delays in treatment by GP and/or Hospital
* Accident & Emergency Claims
* Brain and Spinal Injury
* Surgical Errors
* GP Errors
* Pregnancy and childbirth injuries
* Fatal Cases and Coroners Inquests
* Elderly Care Medicine
* Amputation and Catastrophic Injuries
* The role will require a solicitor who can work independently with minimal supervision, however cases are discussed as part of a team vetting/advisory process.
* The Solicitor should be able to manage a mixture of pre-litigated and litigated cases
For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today for more information.
Apply for Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly