Senior Corporate/M&A Associate (5-6pqe) – Cardiff
We have been instructed to locate an ambitious corporate lawyer for our clients highly rated Cardiff office. Offering superb work and a compelling partnership track, this opportunity would ideally suit a lawyer with roots to the Principality/Wales, who is keen to build a long-term career in the region.
Working closely with the lead Partner, the successful applicant will become immediately involved in a range of M&A and disposals, management buy-outs and buy-ins, private equity and venture capital transactions for a wide range of UK and international clients, including public and private companies, banks, partnerships, public sector and third sector bodies and private individuals. The team also advise on an array of general company law matters, such as corporate governance and compliance issues, reorganisations, joint venture and shareholder issues, including agreements and disputes.
Offering variety, responsibility and genuine career development, this is a rare opportunity to join a busy, entrepreneurial group that is looking to grow and increase market share.
Should the above be of interest at this time, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the correct reference or apply directly through this website.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in South West England
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in South West England
- Corporate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in South West England
- Financial Services Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in South West England
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in South West England