Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts Lawyer
Our client is looking for a Legal Counsel / Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their busy and growing in-house legal department. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements with clients across many different industry sectors.
Based in London the ideal candidate will be:
- A UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 2 years PQE
- A strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is essential
- Spanish language skills - fluency in Spanish as you will be working closely with clients who speak Spanish
- Able to assist and help the department on a wide range of other legal matters
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
This is a great opportunity to work and learn from a highly regarded Head of Legal dealing with interesting and complex legal work.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 2 - 4 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
Apply for Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly