Senior Litigation Executive -Medical Negligence
Senior Litigation Executive - Medical Negligence
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
The successful candidate will play a key role in one of 12 medical negligence teams to work on allocated cases, corresponding with customers and experts to ensure their cases are conduced in a proactive and commercially-focused manner.
Responsibilities and Experience
* 3-4 years experience handling medical negligence cases
* Able to work with junior team members to provide coaching a mentoring
* Excellent communication and drafting skills
* To discuss and agree upon case tactics and planning with the team leader
* To identify cases which are ready for LOC, settlement and service within the team
* To draft legal documents including LOC and letters of instruction
* To negotiate settlement and the issuing and service of proceedings should it be required.
If you have any queries in relation to this role or would like a confidential chat then please contact Jake Heyworth in the Legal division at Search Consultancy in Manchester for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.