International Disputes Lawyer Bermuda
Outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic, growing practice in Bermuda. You will act on high profile cross border disputes covering commercial litigation, banking litigation, insurance disputes, contentious insolvency, shareholder disputes, contractual disputes and contentious trust matters.
Previous offshore experience is not a prerequisite but you must have 3 years solid experience, excellent technical skills and demonstrated ability to act within your client’s commercial reality. Previous advocacy experience is preferred.
The package will include a large 6 figure salary, plus bonus and comprehensive benefits including relocation.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion. Mike is based offshore and will give you honest advice based on first hand experience of living and working offshore.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Barristers 7+ Years jobs in New Zealand
- Crime Barristers 7+ Years jobs in New Zealand
- Insolvency & restructuring Barristers 7+ Years jobs in New Zealand
- Insurance/Reinsurance Barristers 7+ Years jobs in New Zealand
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Barristers 7+ Years jobs in New Zealand