Privacy Executive – Keepabl Ltd
Keepabl, a London-based Privacy-as-a-Service start-up, is seeking a Privacy Executive to look after our existing clients on a consulting basis, help transition them onto the PRaaS model, and help onboard and service new customers.
You’ll be a qualified solicitor with experience helping customers with data protection compliance projects, a real interest in technology and - most of all - enthusiasm to work and grow in the start-up world.
The Privacy Executive will:
- be an early joiner, as we build a business solving major pain for our customers across data protection and information security,
- look after our existing clients on a consulting basis and help transition them onto the PRaaS model,
- help new customers onboard into, and make a success of, our Beta Program on a consultative pre-Sales and Customer Success basis,
- liaise between customers and Product as we iterate through the beta and power through our product roadmap.
- qualified as a solicitor and/or have CIPP/E certifications,
- solid experience in helping customers with data protection compliance projects and all the usual GDPR/PECR components,
- a real interest in helping customers achieve their aims and solve their issues with great use of technology,
- a clear, positive manner of communication, comfortable talking to anyone, and - most of all - enthusiasm to work, flex, and grow in the start-up world.
To apply, please send your CV via the Apply button.