Legal Counsel EMEA
Our client is a global leading technology business that is searching for a Legal Counsel to join their expanding team in Cambridge. The position will deal with a wide range of commercial contracts and intellectual property matters and will cover the EMEA region. You will be dealing with directors and senior executives throughout the business and will be part of a tight knit, experienced team.
The main aspects of the role include;
- Advising senior management teams on various commercial contracts and agreements, with a focus on technology and licencing;
- Supporting the sales and licencing teams across the EMEA region in negotiating licencing contracts and agreements;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of contracts, including non-disclosure agreements, licencing and technology agreements for both hardware and software.
This position would suit a solicitor with the following experience;
- Solid knowledge of commercial contracts and intellectual property law, ideally with a bias towards technology and licencing;
- Exposure to international markets;
- Collaborate well in a small team and be proactive in your approach.
Private practice candidates with secondment experience would be of interest.
Our client envisages that candidates with NQ - 3 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact David Smith at Newton Shaw. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee of £250 for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.