UK In-House Legal Counsel (London or Cambridge based)
Our client is an innovative, fast thinking, energetic and fast growing FMCG who offer the best of quality grown produce and other consumer goods globally. Their commitment to producing better, healthier and ethical produce is second to none.
Based in either Central London or Cambridge you will report to the General Counsel, located in Spain.
Ideally, this role requires a broadly based in-house commercial lawyer whose experience includes working on diverse commercial in-house legal issues but whose experience also covers contentious litigation matters to include intellectual property matters, working alongside external counsel when required.
Ideally you will have:
- Post qualified in-house legal experience of a minimum of 2 years.
- UK experience.
- Broadly commercial legal experience across both contentious and non-contentious matters with a willingness to work across contentious intellectual property matters as required.
- A willingness to travel globally.
- Previous experience working either from a private practice (to include a secondment) or in-house background.
- Able to speak both English and Spanish to a native or business proficiency level.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently across matters to include working as the direct contact to senior stakeholders within the global business.
This career move will offer ongoing personal and professional development. The work you do will be diverse across broad legal issues and you will work as part of our client's European & UK operations.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Lawyer who is seeking a role that matches our client's vision and commitment to continued growth. You too will be energetic, fast thinking and enjoy working in a business that continues to grow.
Our client is motivated to speak to suitable prospects to further explore this opportunity with you. For a confidential discussion please contact Donna Rosenberg on firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a mutually convenient time to speak. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.