Freelance General Banking Lawyers
Vario from Pinsent Masons combines the opportunities of a leading law firm with the people-centric mentality of a 21st-century freelance community. Our vision is to be the legal services provider that makes peoples’ lives better. So that your dreams, aspirations and priorities can finally take centre stage alongside compelling legal work.
We are looking for lawyers who appreciate the endless possibilities that a freelance career can offer.
In particular, we are on the look out for exceptional general banking lawyers with at least 2 years post qualification experience, based in Scotland, London and the Midlands, to join our hub with
- Experience in general and transactional banking
- 2+ years PQE +
- Familiarity in advising corporates, funds and financial institutions on a range of financial transactions, from highly structured debt arrangement to vanilla loans
You also need to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified lawyer with a strong academic background
- Top 50 law firm or equivalent in-house/secondment experience
- Flexible, communicative and adaptable
- Enthusiastic about embracing new work cultures
- Rapidly develop close, trusting relationships
Interested? Click on the link to read more about Vario and apply.