Partnership in the South West for City Lawyers
The legal market in the South West is advancing rapidly. There is a flexibility and freedom for commercial thought that is sometimes lacking in other markets and some very strong firms headquartered in the region (as well as City and national firms having opened offices in Bristol and the surrounds).
Work and client quality are excellent, with many City lawyers who have made the move, quoting parity on quality, more interesting clients and far greater client contact and commercial experience. Not to mention the uplift in quality of life!
Outside of London and definitely in the South West, partnership can be more entrepreneurial, you can have greater control and there are often far less politics.
If you are looking upwards and seeing a crowded field for partnership or are an existing partner tempted by the prospect of doing London level work from a South West base, get in touch.
Piper Pritchard have both London and Bristol offices. Through this axis, we have experience and expertise in transitioning City lawyers to the South West market, working with all the major firms.
For more information on the South West landscape and how a transition might be made, contact Nick Hearn at Piper Pritchard on email@example.com or 07808 641649.
More searches like this
- Agriculture Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Charities Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)