Freelance Lawyers - NQ to 5PQE
Off the Beaten Track: A Non-traditional Route to Law for Non-traditional Individuals
You receive your A-level results; then you either study law at university or study for your GDL; you receive your training contract with a top law firm and work as an NQ associate, perhaps one day making partner.
But what if this just isn't for you? Your dreams and goals may change during this journey, as might your circumstances. Flexibility and choice are important to you. So, what's the alternative?
Instead of the traditional solicitor route, a career as a freelance legal professional could be for you. Freelancing enables you to develop your skills and CV whilst allowing you the flexibility to make time for your other passions.
Does this sound more like you?
- Challenging and varied work for top clients in different industries
- Parachuting in to make an immediate difference to your client, working alongside their teams
- Enjoy an exciting, stimulating career while maintaining a healthy work/life balance
If it does, you could be perfect for Vario and our ‘hub’ of highly-skilled, creative freelance lawyers, many of whom are pursuing their own personal interests while working for well-known clients.
We are looking for lawyers with the following skills who appreciate the endless possibilities that a freelance career can offer
- Commercial (including data protection and IT)
- Retail Payments
- Legal project management
We're looking for individuals who can demonstrate all of the following
- Qualified lawyer with a strong academic background
- Top 50 law firm or equivalent in-house/secondment experience
- Flexible, communicative and adaptable
- Enthusiastic about embracing new work cultures
- Robust enough to negotiate alongside commercial colleagues
- Rapidly develop close, trusting relationships
Interested? Click on the link to read more about Vario and apply. http://bit.ly/vario_apply_tl