Competition Lawyer (Banking and Finance)
Elevate is currently sourcing a Competition Lawyer to work with our client, a top- tier global bank.
As a Competition Lawyer you will be dealing with merger control, investigations and litigation, supporting the Global Head of Competition Law and Head of Global Retail Banking Legal.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have a good working knowledge of commercial litigation and investigations.
- Have experience as a commercial lawyer negotiating contracts, preferably on customer side.
- Are proficient in relevant technology, particularly commercial contract management.
Specifically you will be:
- Providing legal advice and support to the banks retail team.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Previous experience in a respected law firm or financial institution.
- Excellent business soft skills.
- 4+yrs PQE in commercial law.
Skills for Success:
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Sharp analytical mind.
- A deal maker attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great understanding of the current market and finger on the pulse with new technology and the types of agreements needed.
- Law degree from a reputable university
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.