CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR
Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Associate - NQ-6 PQE
CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR / ASSOCIATE NQ-6 PQE - LIVERPOOL
Clinical Negligence Associate – The highly regarded healthcare litigation team of this leading top tier firm is currently looking to attract a clinical negligence solicitor with around 0-6 PQE to their nationally recognised team. Candidates should preferably come from a defendant background, though claimant applicants will also be considered. The client has specified quite a broad range of experience. NQ applications are being actively considered.
THE ROLE AT A GLANCE
- Job title: Clinical Negligence Associate 0-6 PQE
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £35,000 - £65,000
- Reports to: Partner
- Previous Experience: 0-6 PQE clinical negligence solicitor. Defendant clinical negligence experience would be beneficial. However, our client makes a point of selecting clients on technical ability and also welcomes applications from candidates with a claimant background. Applications from NQs are being actively considered as are candidates who have more than 6 PQE. Levels of PQE are given only as a guide.
CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR / HEALTHCARE LITIGATION 0-6 PQE
This firm boasts one of the strongest healthcare litigation teams in the UK. They advise high profile clients such as the NHSLA, who in turn perform the crucial task giving fair representation to members of the medical profession, when things going wrong.
Our client always endeavours to attract the very best clinical negligence solicitors who possess a strong academic ability, the right technical background and the right attitude to their work. The work is of an exceptional quality, with training that is second to none. Candidates who are interested in applying should be able to demonstrate:
- A consistently strong academic background;
- Proven experience in clinical negligence from either a claimant or defendant background from any size of firm;
- A real passion for this area of law; and
- An eagerness to develop and learn.
A SUPPORTIVE AND ENGAGING CULTURE
One of the factors which makes this team so successful is the culture of the department, which is friendly, supportive and values each and every member. Though a top tier firm, the firm maintains a positive working environment, making it a great place to work and develop.
This is a role offering genuine job satisfaction and career development. You will be a valuable and important member of the team, developing your own skills whilst supporting the more experienced members of the department. Furthermore, you will receive excellent on-going training and one of the best salary and benefits packages on the market.