Media Litigation Assistant Solicitor
Experienced media litigation assistant solicitor
We are looking for a media litigation assistant solicitor (3-5 PQE) to join the firm at its Fleet Street Office, opposite the Royal Courts of Justice.
The firm have substantial experience in all aspects of media-related litigation, in particular defamation, privacy, data protection and harassment cases. It has been involved in numerous leading cases, at first instance, in the Court of Appeal and in the Supreme Court. The firm has detailed knowledge and expertise in pre-publication injunctions as well as harassment injunctions against stalkers and paparazzi.
Atkins Thomson has successfully represented hundreds of victims in the managed phone hacking litigation against a number of national newspapers, as well as successful actions against the media for wrongful accessing of stolen mobile telephones and computing hacking.
The firm also has considerable experience of international media disputes and obtaining disclosure orders or other relief and remedies against international media companies, such as Apple, Microsoft, Google, Twitter and Facebook.
The firm’s Fleet Street office also deals with intellectual property, film and television and format rights disputes, complaints for victims of crime as well as matrimonial work and commercial litigation. The applicant should wish to develop their expertise in these areas.
- At least three years litigation experience, ideally in the media field, with a detailed grasp of civil procedure
- Advocacy and costs experience would be preferable
- Ambition to market the firm and develop the practice
Applicants should forward their CV with a covering letter via the Apply button.
More searches like this
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Private Client Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Family Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)