Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor
Healthcare Litigation Solicitor, Birmingham
A Top tier law firm is seeking a NQ-5PQE Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor or barrister to join the industry-leading team in Birmingham. You will handle matters with a primary focus on patient matters and public law work.
* Handle your own caseload of healthcare regulatory claims
*Advise clients on contentious and non contentious healthcare issues
* Caseload will be a broad mix of complex issues covering inquests, Mental Capacity Act (MCA), Judicial Review, Child Law, Court of Protection, Consent and Confidentiality
* Assist partners on high profile healthcare advisory and litigated claims
*Represent clients at inquests
*Qualified solicitor or barrister with equivalent experience
* NQ solicitors with strong advocacy experience with understanding of mental health law, health and safety practice and court of protection
*Solicitors with criminal regulatory, health and safety regulatory background and experience with a demonstrable interest in healthcare are encouraged to apply
* Solicitors with experience in handling Mental Health Capacity Act 2005 claims will be of particular interest
* You will have handled inquest matters under supervision depending on level of experience
* Market leading salary
* Excellent benefits package
* Good career prospects
If you are looking to join a fantastic and well established healthcare regulatory team in Birmingham please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.