IP LITIGATION ASSOCIATE 2-4YRS- LEADING IP FIRM
This leading IP firm are currently looking for a IP Litigation associate with 2-4PQE to mainly focus on both Soft & Hard IP Litigation.
This is an opportunity to work for an innovative, successful and growing intellectual property practice. You will be working for an exciting range of clients, acting on IP matters across an different intellectual property rights, technologies and commercial contexts.
You will have the chance to develop your experience of contentious intellectual property further by working on trade mark, patent, design and copyright cases, as well as licensing and other IP-related disputes, including:
- pre-action advisory work
- infringement and validity proceedings (IPEC, High Court and Patents Court)
- ooppositions and invalidity proceedings (UKIPO and EUIPO)
- alternative dispute resolution (e.g. mediation)
- co-ordinating foreign proceedings and liaising with overseas counsel
- anti-counterfeiting work including Customs/Trading Standards actions
- domain name disputes (e.g. Nominet and UDRP)
- Company Names Tribunal cases
- online take-down actions
Providing commercial law advice, drafting and advising on commercial contracts with an IP angle, including:
- licence and collaboration agreements
- non-disclosure agreements
- due diligence
- Participating in business development
For further information, please contact Nick Shillinglaw on 020 7187 7497. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.